This elegant three story mansion provides a unique backdrop to any wedding or reception. Sixteen foot ceilings, a grand staircase, Tiffany lamps and polished antiques make The Brennan House a magical venue for intimate gatherings. With gazebo and cast iron fountain, your garden ceremony will be the wedding of your dreams. A large tulip magnolia tree provides the shade and you provide the romance for a picture-perfect wedding ceremony. Under a tent in autumn or glistening in the summer sun, your wedding will be an event to be remembered. The garden is in flower during spring, summer, and fall months. Dance floors can be accommodated on the veranda or in the garden. Weddings and Receptions at The Brennan House can be as large as 150. Bridal showers, Baby Showers, Luncheons, Rehearsal Dinners and Parties are well-suited for the interior of the home.
The Brennan House Staff is happy to assist you in arranging the details of your special event. Our Staff can provide helpful information specific to the site and past events/vendors.
Need more information or would like speak with someone? Please fill out our Reservation Request Form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502.540.5145.
Rental Access Includes:
- Parlor, Dining Room, Video Room (can be used for more tables or as a bar), modern catering kitchen, side verandas and gardens
- Capacity is limited to 50 guests indoors
- Indoor and Outdoor capacity combined is 150
- Over 50 persons requires a tent - (we use Derby City Tent Rentals exclusively)
Tables and Chairs Provided:
- 75 white wooden folding chairs
- (6) 6' rectangular tables
- (1) 5' rectangular table
- (5) 5' round tables
- (9) 36" cocktail tables, adjustable in height
- Dining Room: 25'2" x 15'11"
- Dining Room Table: 8' x 4'
- Parlor: 15'6" x 35'11"
Catering is not restricted to a specific list; renters are free to choose their own catering and/or food service.
The Brennan's antique 9' grand piano may be utilized, however, tuning is the responsibility of the renting party.
Alcohol may be consumed, but not sold, on the property.
RENTERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL BY THEIR GUESTS.
If alcohol is served, the person serving must be a licensed bartender or have liquor liability insurance.
- Saturday: $1000 for a 6 hour rental period
- Friday & Sunday: $850 for a 6 hour rental period
- Monday-Thursday Evenings: $500 for a 6 hour rental period
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm: $100 per hour with a 3 hour minimum
- All events must end by 11pm.
- 25% of the total contract amount is due at the signing of the contract.
- The balance of the contract amount is due 60 days prior to the event date or the event will be cancelled and the renter will lose their deposit.
- Tours of the house are available for $100; Tours will be at a time predetermined by the Staff during the event/reception.
- Facility personnel fee of $100 for evening or weekend events.
- Pricing is subject to change for holidays & special events.
- We offer a multiple day rental discount.
- A $200 damage/reserve/cleaning deposit is required to reserve an event date at the museum. This deposit will be returned by mail upon successful final inspection of the property by the facility staff at the conclusion of the event.
Return to Top