This elegant three story mansion provides a unique backdrop to any wedding or reception. Sixteen foot ceilings, a grand staircase, Tiffany lamps and polished antiques make The Brennan House a magical venue for intimate gatherings. With gazebo and cast iron fountain, your garden ceremony will be the wedding of your dreams. A large tulip magnolia tree provides the shade and you provide the romance for a picture-perfect wedding ceremony. Under a tent in autumn or glistening in the summer sun, your wedding will be an event to be remembered. The garden is in flower during spring, summer, and fall months. Dance floors can be accommodated on the veranda or in the garden. Weddings and Receptions at The Brennan House can be as large as 150. Bridal showers, Baby Showers, Luncheons, Rehearsal Dinners and Parties are well-suited for the interior of the home.
The Brennan House Staff is happy to assist you in arranging the details of your special event. Our Staff can provide helpful information specific to the site and past events/vendors.
Need more information or would like speak with someone? Please fill out our Reservation Request Form, email us at email@example.com or call 502.540.5145.
- All events must end by 11pm.
- 25% of the total contract amount is due at the signing of the contract.
- The balance of the contract amount is due 60 days prior to the event date or the event will be cancelled and the renter will lose their deposit.
- Tours of the house are available for $100; Tours will be at a time predetermined by the Staff during the event/reception.
- Facility personnel fee of $100 for evening or weekend events.
- Pricing is subject to change for holidays & special events.
- We offer a multiple day rental discount.
- A $200 damage/reserve/cleaning deposit is required to reserve an event date at the museum. This deposit will be returned by mail upon successful final inspection of the property by the facility staff at the conclusion of the event.
Return to Top