The Brennan House is a truly wonderful setting for festive affairs, whether a wedding, rehearsal dinner, corporate event, luncheon, private party or reception. It's also available for community and corporate meetings. The house has a long tradition of grand social gatherings and events. Make that tradition yours and let us assist you in arranging the details of your special event. Our Staff can provide helpful information specific to the site and past events/vendors.
Need more information or would like speak with someone? Please fill out our Reservation Request Form, email us at email@example.com or call 502.540.5145.
Tables and Chairs Provided:
- 75 white wooden folding chairs
- (6) 6' rectangular tables
- (1) 5' rectangular table
- (5) 5' round tables
- (9) 36" cocktail tables, adjustable in height
- Dining Room: 25'2" x 15'11"
- Dining Room Table: 8' x 4'
- Parlor: 15'6" x 35'11"
Catering is not restricted to a specific list; renters are free to choose their own catering and/or food service.
The Brennan's antique 9' grand piano may be utilized, however, tuning is the responsibility of the renting party.
Alcohol may be consumed, but not sold, on the property.
RENTERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL BY THEIR GUESTS.
If alcohol is served, the person serving must be a licensed bartender or have liquor liability insurance.
- All events must end by 11pm.
- 25% of the total contract amount is due at the signing of the contract.
- The balance of the contract amount is due 60 days prior to the event date or the event will be cancelled and the renter will lose their deposit.
- Tours of the house are available for $100; Tours will be at a time predetermined by the Staff during the event/reception.
- Facility personnel fee of $100 for evening or weekend events.
- Pricing is subject to change for holidays & special events.
- We offer a multiple day rental discount.
- A $200 damage/reserve/cleaning deposit is required to reserve an event date at the museum. This deposit will be returned by mail upon successful final inspection of the property by the facility staff at the conclusion of the event.
Return to Top