The Brennan House is a truly wonderful setting for festive affairs, whether a private party, rehearsal dinner, corporate event, private event space, luncheon, wedding or reception in Louisville. It's also available for community and corporate meetings. The house has a long tradition of grand social gatherings and events. Make that tradition yours and let us assist you in arranging the details of your special event. Our Staff can provide helpful information specific to the site and past events/vendors.
Need more information or would like speak with someone? Please fill out our Reservation Request Form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tables and Chairs Provided:
- 75 white wooden folding chairs
- (6) 6' rectangular tables
- (1) 5' rectangular table
- (5) 5' round tables
- (9) 36" cocktail tables, adjustable in height
- Dining Room: 25'2" x 15'11"
- Dining Room Table: 8' x 4'
- Parlor: 15'6" x 35'11"
- Saturday $1200 for a 6 hour rental period
- Friday & Sunday $1000 for a 6 hour rental period
- Monday-Thursday evenings $500 for a 6 hour rental period
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm $150 per hour with a 3 hour minimum
Catering is not restricted to a specific list; renters are free to choose their own catering and/or food service.
The Brennan's antique 9' grand piano may be utilized, however, tuning is the responsibility of the renting party.
Alcohol may be consumed, but not sold, on the property.
RENTERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL BY THEIR GUESTS.
If alcohol is served, the person serving must be a licensed bartender or have liquor liability insurance.
Return to Top